The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Tallahassee DSM's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tunethis

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 29, 2008
GVL, Florida
I have no idea how many Tallahassee people are on here but, I know there's atleast a few.

P.C. isn't that far away. I haven't been there in years though. There's quite a few guys in Panama City and the Pensacola area but, not many in Tallahassee. Only person I can think of who's a member on here is DGajre777. I've never met him though.

Yeah, a lot of the guys over here kinda drop outta the Dsm scene though. I don't normally hear of any dsm'ers from Tally. Dunno why. Kinda odd really being the capitol of the state and all. Hmmm....

Yeah, a lot of the guys over here kinda drop outta the Dsm scene though. I don't normally hear of any dsm'ers from Tally. Dunno why. Kinda odd really being the capitol of the state and all. Hmmm....

A lot of people went to different platforms I guess. In Tallahassee, there's a lot more newer rides than older ones. I see a couple DSM's from time to time but, it's just a handful. There's not a whole lot going on here. Seems like most of the DSM's in Florida are in the Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa and Miami areas. Sometimes I wish I still lived in Orlando. There's a lot going on there and I miss going to the track. Hell, even Slowboy racing is now in that area. It's good to have a DSM shop in your city for sourcing parts or getting work done.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Nice Talon. I haven't seen that one around. I'm near park as well. I sometimes see this stock blue one riding around that area.

thanks, we will have to hang out one of these days. We all meet up every wednesday from 9:30PM to whenever at corner pockets, then we hit up the parking garage on Macomb and Tenn. Your more then welcome to come out.

not in Tally but i visit there often. Ill be ther sept 4-5 for the back to school cruise and dyno day. I probably wont have my GST finished in time for it though so ill be bringing my my turbo spec v :)

im located on eglin afb, fl. this is the closest area forum that i can see this site has. but willing to def meet some more people in the DSM arena.

Im in Defuniak Springs, little place northwest of Panama City. Rode in a guys DSM one day and said Im gettin one...sold the GS and found A GSX in Enterprise, AL .. just gettin acquainted now... :hellyeah:

Im in Bainbridge Ga its not to far from tallahassee yall should ride up and hang out sometimes

Im in marianna fl. about 45 min west of Tallahassee on I-10. I'm actually trying to set up a ride. just like a 100 mile round trip thing where some of the local dsmers can come show their stuff off. details are still sketchy but hoping for sometime next month. JW if anyone here would attend?

I live over in Chipley FL. for you marianna and P.C. DSMers. I just bought a 96 Eclipse GST thats all stock from what I can tell. I have never owned a DSM or ever worked on one but I LOVE driving it. I was wondering if anyone can help me with a general go over and list of things that need to be serviced or replaced. The car was sitting for five years in Panama City Beach so I'm guessing belts need to be changed but any help would be great. I wanna keep it as stock as possible.

The biggest concern should be the timing belt. If it breaks, your bending valves at the very least. Its supposed to be replaced every 60k and its highly recommended to go with an oem timing belt as well as an oem water pump. Search how to do a boost leak test. Other than that I would change all of the fluids and get new spark plugs. You want to use ngk bpr6es plugs.

Thanks I usually use O'reillys just for belts and basic parts is there anywhere else any of you have been able to find parts cheaper but without losing any quality? Or is there any place that has parts that are so good there worth the extra money? I just want to be able to keep her running at peak performance

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back