The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Started doing mobile repairs in Chicago area if anyone is interested.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vladimir

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 28, 2010
Hollywood, Florida
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I have a shop on wheels now. We can build DSMs together in Chicago area. Here is my ad that I posted on facebook:

ASE certified technician, 12 + years of experience fixing cars and medium duty to heavy duty trucks. I also have a lot of experience fixing marine engines and equipment. I have a 17ft truck full of specialized equipment to tackle and problem or breakdown that may occur to your vehicle/truck, basically it's a shop on wheels. I will do all the repairs that you are in need of, bumper to bumper, excluding mounting and balancing tires (tire balancer does not work on mobile units). If you are stranded on your drive way or your car doesn't start when you try to leave work, call me I will get it going again. I have graduated from Sheridan technical center with a degree for automotive repairs 9 years ago. I have a night time job at Arka express truck repair company but I'm available to do any repairs from 9am-8pm. I will beat any shop estimate that you have received %100 and leave your hard earned money left in your pocket. As I'm trying to convert for being on my own I will come and do the repairs for low reasonable prices. I'm sure that the quality of my work will tell you to keep my number for future uses, and we can become good friends. Honesty and responsibility has always been my goal in life and I treat everyone with the same respect. If you have any request or simply questions don't hesitate to call me. I can service all the chicago and Chicago suburbs. God bless
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back