The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Springfield, Missouri Dsm's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbodsm18

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 26, 2005
816/417, Missouri
I was just wondering if there was very many people from Springfield on here. I just moved and havent found the import scene yet. Let me know.

there is a few on here. Just look under site members at the top of the page. The location of the member is next to their name. I think you can seperate members by location too. Also you might want to change your title. There is a springfield in every state.

HEY!! good to see some of you guys.... been kinda outta the loop but i'm back. Mike...welcome to the turbo world. Been a while. shout back guys!!

brokencpsd95tsi said:
HEY!! good to see some of you guys.... been kinda outta the loop but i'm back. Mike...welcome to the turbo world. Been a while. shout back guys!!

Well its about time I've heard from you. Yes the turbo game is on check THIS out. I should have my car running again soon and then hopefully we can get a meet togeather before the winter hits hard.

looks pretty good mike.... Forgot to mention my pops 1g has an evoIII big 16 hanging off of it now. Freakin quick, he won't run it till he gets it dialed in but I think it's low 12's.

So me and Mike were talking last night and he had the ingenius idea of having a meet before the weather gets completly shitty. Who all would be up for this? And when?
I know me and 2 or 3 other people from down here would be able to make it. Anyone else?
Also, what time would be good for everyone? I was thinking around thanksgiving time sometime.

Cody

Yes this is an excellent idea. (Considering if my car runs right) I'll talk to a few locals and post it up on mwsns.com once I'm for sure my car will hold togeather.

Oh yea guys we definitly need to have meet, its been a while, theres several DSMer's that could show from down here, just let us know........

justin

So what day of the week would be best for most of you guys? Saturdays? Fridays? Give some ideas so we can get going on this damnit.

K well since nobody else had any input, guess we can do it on a saturday. Is anyone even interested anymore?

I like the way you think Mike. Now just gotta get a date. Any suggestions?

That sounds good to me. How about everyone else? Or is there anyone else?

Hey Mike, so how many people do you think will actually show up to this one? Theres several down here that I beleive would come up.

justin

Agreed. The 20th it shall be. Like I said in Midwest, sunday is much easier for most people to get off and what not. Besides, it will make a sunday fun for once.

So Nov. 20th at Hobby Lobby parking lot on Battlefield?

I know me and justin will come, I wont be driving, just riding with him, no need to bring my car up, it'll prob be in pieces still anyways. Might have a 2g gsx from down here come, dont know if he can get off work but we'll see. And charles(chuckdog_5) wont be able to come due to work. We work at the same place and it will be hard for us both to get off, and I have first dibs so... :rocks:

So ya....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back