The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Spotted DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue 1g on side of road 83s or 283 right before bridge at Susquehanna River. Had a white cloth hanging out of window. This was on 6-27-09.

that might have been me , did it have a kamanari wing ? if so , you saw me LOL

white 2g gsx or gst in kramer on 522 i passed it on my way home from selinsgrove... my friends tell me some older lady owns it... has a ghost silver mitsu logo on the hood... VERY CLEAN!!!

oh and a blue 2g gs or rs with a body kit in selinsgrove... seen it on 11/15 infront of dennys.

Spotted a black 2g Eclipse on Butler Street in Lawrenceville 5 p.m saturday
Red 2g GSX in Millvale outside of Mr. Smalls at like midnight on friday
Dark Grey 2g GSX going towards Pittsburgh int. airport

white 2g on miracle mile by the golf course 3 pm

Once again that was probably brandnew161. He brought his car to the horseheads walmart parking lot one saturday. Sometimes a few of us dsmer's meet there for the car show.

i seen a dark marron 2g with a body kit i believe and dual exhaust at kline's gas station in beaver springs and then later heading outta town... i'd like to know where all these riced out 2gs are comming from!!!

2Gb gray Eclipse on the side of I-81 couple miles past Lenox, PA exit, you had a cop behind you and your hood up, so I don't know if you got ticket or you broke down

Black GST/GSX with mazda rims on ridge pike and bells mill road

Spotted a 2G Silver Eclipse today on 2nd Ave going downtown. He was coming off the Hot metal Bridge from Southside, making left, and had a pretty loud BOV.

i primed mine with cans an yu can tell i did =/.. an it sucks that i did it in the summer ### were ever i touch if my hands are greasy it leaves marks but gettin it painted soon...

spotted red 2g gst/gsx with chrome tail lights goin north by longbranch on the parkway...an 2g tsi maybe green?! sittin in driveway had a cover over it for a while now its off

spotted a really clean blue 2g turboed on rt 9 in retro parking lot!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back