The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Spotted Bakersfield DSMs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fonzi90Tsi

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 17, 2012
Bakersfield, California
2 dsms spotted in Bakersfield,At 1:15. One at Carl's Jr on white ln red with Front Mount, and pine on White ln and south H. Red with black Hood! Both pretty clean.!

Sorry I forgot to put they were both 1g 90-91 models.

No I am making this post so that if they are on this forum they can identify themselves if they wanted to.

Idk if this forum had a thread like this, but on other forums someone would start a thread about. Cars they would see locally and whoever owned it would say it was them. So they could all come together.

Then everyone else who saw another one would just keep adding to that thread

No I am making this post so that if they are on this forum they can identify themselves if they wanted to.

Idk if this forum had a thread like this, but on other forums someone would start a thread about. Cars they would see locally and whoever owned it would say it was them. So they could all come together.

Then everyone else who saw another one would just keep adding to that thread

Ok I getcha never heard of it before, but sounds cool. I just didn't understand what you were doing.

LoL..... Marcus I spotted your 2G parked:p You should see my 1G now just need to get it painted:hellyeah:

Yeah why you know em?

And cause i am having trouble getting it into gear. I am pretty sure my PP is warped cause they only had 3 bolts holding the assembly together and it was rubbing the inside of the bell housing.

Yeah why you know em?

And cause i am having trouble getting it into gear. I am pretty sure my PP is warped cause they only had 3 bolts holding the assembly together and it was rubbing the inside of the bell housing.

yeah dood, i helped him try n solve his problem for a bit and i finally noticed ### was wrong with it. he put new slave, new clutch, new master, new flywheel new clutch line and still wouldnt grab gear. He rebuild it himself so i asked him if he put the main bearings on right way and he said he thinks. so we tore it apart and i noticed he didnt put the bearings in the right order, so when he'd press the clutch in it would move the whole crank, so kinda like crank walk..when YOU put it together, did you make sure all was done the correct way?

oh btw, i think i seen you drive by my shop. orange 1g with a body kit:nono:?? Buck Owens and Arrow?

Really?! No he said it was put together right. And I am nit exactly sure how they go.
And when was this. I sold that car 1.5 months ago. And it came with that kit. Ugly I know.

Hit me up 6613468290

you guys ever meet up? I'm up in ridgecrest and there's only 4 of us. haha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back