The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Spokane/CDA/Post Falls area talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hey i need some help, i was wondering if anyone has a 16g they'd be willing to sell or even a 14b i could use to limp around on until i can order a 16g. My turbo is on its last leg and has quite a bit of shaft play and is throwin out some smoke now too, PM me if anyone can help me out. Thanks!

we need to do a meet

maybe but i doubt it, have you asked aaron?

LOL where in spokane are you?

well if your up for some thing this weekend my buddy is coming over with is 92 talon.

i would like to organize a meet for the spring time, there are so many new dsms rolling around and i would like to get them in a group. i know ryan alone owns two dsms, i see turner has an auto 92 and there have been a few white 1gs rolling around as well, its like all of a sudden all these dsms popped up LOL its awesome
:hellyeah:

i would like to organize a meet for the spring time, there are so many new dsms rolling around and i would like to get them in a group. i know ryan alone owns two dsms, i see turner has an auto 92 and there have been a few white 1gs rolling around as well, its like all of a sudden all these dsms popped up LOL its awesome
:hellyeah:

LOL eric and his auto... good times. id be down. im trying to fund a 2.0t upgrade for my elantra

me and Prib9671 are going hunting around pull and save

hey can can anyone around spokane give me some advice on how my greddy type s bov is set up, i'm looking at it and thinking its got to be wrong, give me a call asap if ya can. 208-559-0820

you having problems with the vacuum lines ? i can help you out.

no, me and Prib9671 are hanging out tomorrow if and give you,98spydereugene a call if you want to hang out

anyone here ever hooked up an electric boost gauge before, know I should get mechanical but its all I have for now and I'm lost....

which gauge did you get. i my be of some help. ill give you a call tomorrow

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back