The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

South Carolina DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've been driving mine quite a bit lately. I got a couple issues I need to work out, but it pulls good with the 20g at 22psi. Once I get a wideband I'll switch to e85 and more boost.

I've been driving mine quite a bit lately. I got a couple issues I need to work out, but it pulls good with the 20g at 22psi. Once I get a wideband I'll switch to e85 and more boost.

What color is your car? Don't think I've seen you around. Idk if you've seen mine. Nothing pretty looking but its performance makes up gor a good sleeper. I would look at your pro but I'm using tapatalk. I'll check it later.

What color is your car? Don't think I've seen you around. Idk if you've seen mine. Nothing pretty looking but its performance makes up gor a good sleeper. I would look at your pro but I'm using tapatalk. I'll check it later.

Red. I bought those white wheels from you.

im tired of bs'ing around, WE GONNA GET A MEET TOGTHER OR WHAT?!

Im in columbia (irmo) my car is not working right now would like some opnions on what it could be first dsm 1995 eclipse gs

Need a reputable dsm mechanic in SC preferably in Columbia who isn't trying to make me pay there house mortgage to do work on my talon

that's what im talking about ill have my motor back in the car in about a week . waiting for my rods to come in.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/245959738877553/?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Columbias-Automotive-Enthusiasts/336661206445045

It's Official! We are taking back Columbia! (click "See More")

We Have POLICE PERMISSION to continue hosting our meets at the old staples (behind the new staples) they will also routinely drive by to support our Car Scene!

We DO NOT HAVE permission to do Burnouts, Reckless Driving, Drifting, and Street Racing in the area!

PLEASE do not leave trash in the parking lot! We had to clean up allot of trash, be courteous to others and clean up after yourselves!

REMEMBER I said We Have PERMISSION to MEET and HANGOUT..

We are here to hang out and have fun.. Not to badmouth others and start shit.. Please keep the attitudes in check.

DO NOT bring any friends if they don't intend to follow THE RULES AKA THE LAW...

04/27 turnout We counted 172 cars! Let's shoot for 250 this time!

We will continue to meet in the OLD Staples parking lot, below/behind the brand new Staples store..

THIS SATURDAY. I went to the last meet and we had around 200 cars. and only 2 DSM's including me....

Hey guys. I'm in the Sumter, SC area. I know of a few meets in Sumter, Florence and Columbia. Never see any other DSMer's around though.

Hey guys. I'm in the Sumter, SC area. I know of a few meets in Sumter, Florence and Columbia. Never see any other DSMer's around though.

Im in columbia but my car is down until i change the clutch

Yeah there is alil going on up here
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
/ATTACH]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1393225827206.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393225827206.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 116
  • uploadfromtaptalk1393225906913.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393225906913.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 113
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back