The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

South Carolina DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tigerhorns

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 6, 2010
Aiken, South_Carolina
Where are all the South Carolina DSM guys? The car clubs, or anything

Hey there, jumping on the thread. So I thought I'd help get this thread going and see who else in the Charlotte/Mack'berg/York/Clover/Rockhill area wants to chime in.:thumb:

As for meets and such: here's what I've seen in the local area. Central Carolina Region Car Club, holds AutoX every 2 or 3 Sat of the month around the area. here's their site to get dates: CCR-SCCA » Home

You can go to the SandBlast rally in February, I've been a couple of times and it's really good. A little too much on the Dakar bikes, but usually a good spattering of Scoobies and Evo's, with a couple Talon/Eclipse thrown in for good measure. Here's this site for this year: Sandblast Rally 2011

Tarheels Sports Car Club does AutoX and RallyX, here's their stuff: Tarheel Sports Car Club

That's about it for me. Once I get my Talon finished it'll be going to ZMax for some Friday night stuff in the spring and depending on work schedule etc, may try and do a couple AutoX.

Hope this gets some interest.:hellyeah:

i agree, i live in greenville and all we have is small meets we need to have one big meet, there use to be a big meet in myrtle beach but idk what happen

I am moving to the Charleston area next month. I'd be down to meet some DSMers.

Well we need to find more of us SC people. Tell your friends rofl

We're working on a big NC/SC meet on March 26th in Charlotte.

Hopefully have my car running by then i would love to come.

I'm moving back to hilton head this summer it was always a pain to try to find people close by because it was always going to be atleast and hour and a half drive anywhere if charleston had more room it would be a pretty nice place to have a meet but finding somewhere to park would be a nightmare. I'd be down for a meet or a few when I move back down that way.

We're working on a big NC/SC meet on March 26th in Charlotte.

May or may not have my car back running by then, but will definitely like to come and see other DSM'rs.

:thumb:

Hey I just updated everything about the meet, its on the 1st post of the NC/SC meet.

I'm moving back to hilton head this summer it was always a pain to try to find people close by because it was always going to be atleast and hour and a half drive anywhere if charleston had more room it would be a pretty nice place to have a meet but finding somewhere to park would be a nightmare. I'd be down for a meet or a few when I move back down that way.

Bro im in savannah, GA most of the time. there are alot of DSMers around the city just none get on here or they are inactive. right now im in Jacksonville,FL for a couple weeks :)

PM me

Yeah from anderson here all my friends are honda folks giving me crap bout my dsm LOL they just dont know but yeah we need to get a big meet goin no dsmer in anderson LOL

Ya all the dsm guys in SC are spread all over. I agree with the meet sometime.

Im here in Columbia. Originally from The Valley. Got all my family down there I visit.

I go to the general car meet in North Charleston some Saturday nights. It's on Rivers in the Sofa Super Center parking lot. I have seen one or two other DSM's there. But it is mostly rice and muscle. I did get to wander off into the backwoods and watch a G8 race a Trailblazer SS and a Lighting a few weeks ago. It was entertaining.

I also hit up Dorchester Dragway two Sundays ago and I think I was the only DSM there.

I'm a local to the upstate of SC, dsm is down at the moment though....as usual. I think there is an "import shootout" going on this coming Friday at Shady Side 1/8th mile in NC. I might take my Del Sol out since the Eclipse is down.

Wish we could get some kind of meet going. Currently i am looking for a AWD donor my tranny is giving me problems so i just garaged it. Would love to meet some other fellow dsmers

Hey guys, I'm up here in the Rock Hill area and just about to get my Talon back running. I'll have it street legal for a while, so I can get the motor and clutch broken in. After that I'll probably just use it on the strip. But if we can get a meet organized some time in the next couple of months maybe we can push the SC scene back into action.:hellyeah:

Any ideas on a central meeting place? Columbia? Getting the DSM scene up in SC would be nice.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Let's do it. Don't know how to get something like that started. Any ideas?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Just get some dedicated people who would want to actually meet up. Columbia doesnt sound like a bad spot to meet at. Hell maybe even a dragstrip.

Again if anyone knows where a AWD shell is in the SC area please let me know i need one badly!!! my tranny in my car is acting up, and it is looking cheaper to just go for the AWD now then wait.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back