The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Silver and gold, silver and gold

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motomattx

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 9, 2010
wampum, Pennsylvania
What do you guys think of the gold rims? I like them, not sure if I like them better than the silver but I think that I do.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I think in person the gold would look better but I'm not really a fan of either to be honest.

What do you guys think of the gold rims? I like them, not sure if I like them better than the silver but I think that I do.
The gold is nice on a black car but they crash with the orange calipers. My vote is silver.

I vote for silver. And to put the stock bumper back on it.
The smiley face 95' bumper? yuck, I tossed that thing about two years ago since I could never see myself wanting to put it back on. A stock buper would never fit on this car at this stage, the intercooler would be blocked half off, I have this bumper to allow for air to hit the majority of the intercooler, evern a stock bumper cut upward would still block off 5 inches on both sides of intercooler so theres little chance of using a stock one anytime soon, this one has everything the car needs, the front vents are fully functional, the side exit exhaust uses one of the side vents and the wastegate dump will be using the other side vent, and the front opening allows needed airflow for the mondo huge intercooler.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back