The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Saw more dsm's at Junkyard than i've ever seen before

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retry_1

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 26, 2011
Dublin, Indiana
Yesterday i went to pull a part and pick a part both in indy Pull had 2 2gs, and i counted at least 4 at pick a part. all of the turbos already had motors pulled, but lots of good clean interior parts left in case anyone is hunting.

Also saw two Eclipses in the parking lot at pick then later at Mcdonalds and a really clean 1g talon in the eagle creek area near the Colts complex, nice to see the Indy DSM crowd representing. :thumb:

Which Yards did you hit up? I feel like getting my boots muddy checking em out!
I'm really looking for a 1g BOV I know I can score at a yard for cheap, and a ash tray "mine chipped a huge piece off"
But who knows what else will be there, sometimes your lucky most of the times you are not :)

My car looks primered, but it's actually plastidipped over red. Will stay this way till after winter, then I'll peel all the salt off ;) Think my FMIC gives away my N/A or not status. Although I wouldn't be shocked to see some kid have one on a N/A car...

They have been using the blue and green dyed salt here lately, seems to do a number on the paint job!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back