The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Running dual rail setups?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SasaniFab

Proven Member
Dec 1, 2013
Mexico, Connecticut
So before the next season begins id like to finally get a dual rail setup installed. Im currently running 4 fic 1650s with a dual 255 intank setup with an inline bosch pump. I have ptfe 8an feed and return lines. I know I have a little left in my injectors but at 40+ psi im guessing sooner or later i will need to upgrade. I wanna stay with the 1650s as they are the best on the market imo and can run any type of fuel. For the record im running e85. My plan is to purchase the magnus dual rail kit and weld it in myself. I dont want to run my injectors staged but I plan on purchasing the forced four injector driver to keep everything clean. My question is can i technically splice in the injectors at the ecu and ground the driver to keep all 8 going all the time? So run a tee to feed the second rail and return and im done? Will this work?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back