The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Roll Call

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello everyone - got myself a 1990 tsi a few weeks ago. Body is in awesome condition but needed some well-overdue maint. The 14b turbo was blown so lots of smoke out the exhaust also. I'm getting a 16g today or tomorrow purchased from the classifieds with a full rebuild. Did standard maint already - plugs, wires, fuel filter, pcv valve, etc. Still need to do timing belt so I know its been done. Otherwise car is mostly stock. I'm located in Lincoln. :thumb:

Welcome!

I sure do, I'm in Southwest Omaha, this is my second one, have had them for almost ten years now.

I was just curious, since I haven't seen any activity for our area here on the forums. A few years back some of us were meeting up once in a while.

That would be cool if we gathered a good group.

We should def get a meet together. It'd be nice to have a few buddies that have the same love for dsm's as I do!

The weather will be warmer soon. Should we plan one on a weekend night?

I'm down as long as my car is finished. Either way, I can show up in my dd just to bullshit and talk DSM's

im new to the community, I would be down if mine is finished by then.

A meet would be nice to be apart of again ( and if my 1G is running good that would be a even bigger plus)

How much time well most of you need? I was thinking the weekend before memorial day.

*will*

How much time well most of you need? I was thinking the weekend before memorial day.

*will*

My parts will be here monday the 21st I hope by the end of the week the car will be running.

Dsm running or not, I'll at least meet everyone. Being DSM owners we all understand.

I still think the weekend before memorial day.that gives us time to get running and it's not on a holiday. Do we want it Friday Saturday or Sunday? I'm guessing evening would be best for a little daylight to meet up eat mingle then some night cruising.

So much for organizing that time frame. I didn't know the site was going to be down.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back