The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Roll Call

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think we should start using it too.

I was wondering if anyone had seen it yet. Time to use it. :rocks:

I'm in Council Bluffs. Lots of DSMers around here, surprised there aren't more on this board/in this section

Wow! I Had to Google that one. That's quite the drive for any meets.

I am here, live in Council bluffs and car is currantly covered in a foot of snow.

Let us now ahead of time, and we can hangout. That is if you can get away from your in laws that is. ;)

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Who knows with all this wonderful weather we're having. Maybe we can have a cookout at my place. Hamburgers, hot dogs, etc. someone just needs to bring the beer.

ok well i know this thread is a little old but hey lets revive it. see if we can get something going im from sioux city about an hour and a half away.

What's up. I have been on this site for like 2 years reading, researching, and learning and just now setup a new e-mail so i was able to post things. I guess the site is not a big fan of AOL. Anyway saw the forum thought i'd say hi from bellevue and would be interested in a meet sometime.

We tend to have meets here and there if one doesn't workout for you, the next one will, we try to be fair to everyones schedule. I'm not too sure when the next meet will be but...it's always a good time. It's nice to see such the wide array of people that DSM's bring out. My car will be down for a long while but I'm up for just meeting with everyone. I don't know if others are up for it too...but I've always enjoyed going to someone's house for a BBQ and then working on cars together. It has to be a group thing so everyone chime in.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back