The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Request a sub-forum for your local area!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chris, awesome idea. You know we want an Inland Empire (IE) DSM sub fourm

Thanks!

Adam
Would an LA DSM sub-forum be good enough? I'm afraid to make it too area-specific. I'm thinking that a sub-forum focused on one metro area should be good, but breaking it up into parts of a metro area could cause confusion. Obviously San Diego and LA should be separate forums, but separating more than that might hurt the participation and will limit the audience.

:thumb: +1 chris. we have enough san diego DSM'rs we could use a forum like this. it seemed like once our socal san diego thread we all used was locked we lost a lot of participation from some of the new tuners. hopefully we can get this up soon and get some SD dsms.

:dsm:

:thumb: +1 chris. we have enough san diego DSM'rs we could use a forum like this. it seemed like once our socal san diego thread we all used was locked we lost a lot of participation from some of the new tuners. hopefully we can get this up soon and get some SD dsms.

San Diego DSM Forum - DSM Forums

There you go.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/san-diego-dsm-forum/

chris when i click on the link it says its an invalid forum. :confused: it says to notify the administrator (which i did) but i figured id post it on here as well. that above link to the sd dsm forum doesn't work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back