The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Relocating to the Charlotte area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xlr8ed

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 18, 2007
Fowler, Indiana
I currently own a 90 Talon that is somewhat built. My question is about the safety and emission laws that I read on ncdot. My car has a cage w/ 5 point harnesses, Kirkey race seats. As for the emission items they are off. Currently where I live I have no smog or safety inspections so you can do anything you want to your car. Is it safe to say my car wouldn't make it over in Charlotte? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

At just any old inspection place you would not pass because of lack of emissions equipment, you will need to know someone or some place that could help you out. First garage I took my car wouldn't pass because they could obviously see I was missing catalytic converter and what not.

Where in Charlotte you moving?

Might be by the Northeast side depending on where we find a house. If all else fails I have found living in South Carolina by Rock Hill might be easier.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back