The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Quick photo shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looks awesome man. Get to run the car this year at all? I've been representing the DSM community by myself at the Neoscca events this year haha.

Unfortunately I have not but I am hoping my new motor will be done very soon. Happy to hear you're still out driving. Everyone started tagging me in the video from MBR because of your talon. Looks killer man

Unfortunately I have not but I am hoping my new motor will be done very soon. Happy to hear you're still out driving. Everyone started tagging me in the video from MBR because of your talon. Looks killer man

Ya I made it to one event there. Totally different kind of course. Took a while to get used to that haha. And the competition is a bit more serious than Eastlake.

Good to hear! Hopefully that works out. My car has held together this year so I'm pleased.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back