The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

PS4 vrs XB1

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's debating what? We're laughing at the "innovation" on the new gen.

I didn't say it was an innovation? I said it was cool. Never used terms like "in your face Microsoft". So idk what your Hangup is?

I didn't say it was an innovation? I said it was cool. Never used terms like "in your face Microsoft". So idk what your Hangup is?
Nobody implied you said any of that. What we are laughing at has yet to change.

I can MSPaint this if it gets too confusing. :p

If I remember properly because it was like 2 post ago. That I said it isn't perfect and has issues. Which I'm sure both platforms have. All I have is Netflix, so I don't feel the need to talk to my system. I must be lazy and use a controller which takes me a hot 30 seconds to find something to watch.

OH they have head set jacks in the controllers which is something xbox had along time ago, but then again it doesn't matter running blutooth. Who cares? We can make a list that one has that the other doesn't. I prefer my ps4.

You seem awfully defensive about your purchase. Buyer's remorse?

Bout time some PC elitist master race began. I always feel inferior when I am told that PC is better than my console:(

PC > Any console. Let the fanboy butthurting begin. :p
It started with your post, in fact. PC fanboys are the worst, especially when they find console threads and attempt to act like slapping a video card in a chassis makes them superior. It's awesome. :)

Now, back to consoles, gaming on consoles, etc. Start a PC thread if you want the usual circle jerk over "mad RAM, y0" and "uber performance" on games people play in their basement surrounded by cat feces and Doritos bags.

It started with your post, in fact. PC fanboys are the worst, especially when they find console threads and attempt to act like slapping a video card in a chassis makes them superior. It's awesome. :)

Now, back to consoles, gaming on consoles, etc. Start a PC thread if you want the usual circle jerk over "mad RAM, y0" and "uber performance" on games people play in their basement surrounded by cat feces and Doritos bags.

Case and point. Exactly the reply I was trolling for; Thanks.

As for the original line; I'll let them each have a year or so to sort out their exclusive titles, etc... before I choose one or the other.

Case and point. Exactly the reply I was trolling for; Thanks.

As for the original line; I'll let them each have a year or so to sort out their exclusive titles, etc... before I choose one or the other.
You weren't anticipating the cat feces bit; don't lie. ;)

I remember when 360 came out the graphics on the games hardly made the system work. So I can't wait in a year what the games will look like on my one. Titanfall is going to be sick.
Titanfall Wiki Guide & Walkthrough - IGN

I did have to log into my net gear router and open a new portal so i could change my Nat type to open. It makes finding cod matches almost instant. Not to much more to update about.

I was watching Real Steel last night and noticed in the end WRB fight against Zeus there was a add in the grandstands for the Xbox 720 haha. Think that's going to be in year 2036!

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting price of PS4 is lower, and I've always preferred PlayStations over Xboxes.
Also PS3 was much better than the 360 because it was FREE to play online. On PS4 it isn't free anymore, which is kinda sad if you don't afford it...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back