The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Possible Tucson Meet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumenlo

15+ Year Contributor
May 9, 2004
Tucson, Arizona
So i'm not totally familiar with the DSM scene here in Tucson, but I know there are a lot of guys with DSM's down here. I see a lot of stuff going on in Phoenix, but I was thinking of hosting a possible bbq/meet here in Tucson. I'm moving into a house in the next couple of months and it would be a good place to host it at. Before I plan anything, I wanted to gauge any interest you guys would have to meeting down here in Tucson. Is this something everyone would be willing to do maybe? Just reply saying you would come if we had a meet. If we can get at least 20 people, that would be a good enough turnout for me to schedule something.

:talon:

I would be up for it. I need to get my car to UMS Tuning though before I will drive it but I should be there sometime this week or next so I would be good to go for a meet. I can voutch for about 3 others too.

Yea they do. It's right by AGP in Tempe.

The meet is at 4444 E. Grant road in tucson, I am there every other saturday.....WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO SHOW, lately its been me and one MAYBE two other people....

Justin

I'll be busy with work until April but after that I can start meeting up. I have to recommend a track meet up instead of the typical watching ricers drive by and rev on us, just a test n tune night nothing serious.

taylorspl said:
I'll be busy with work until April but after that I can start meeting up. I have to recommend a track meet up instead of the typical watching ricers drive by and rev on us, just a test n tune night nothing serious.

Im with you. Im planning a trip down to phoenix in april 28-30. Im planning on takeing the gst to UMS for some dyno runns and maybe we can all get together. The more the better and we should all go to the track or something interesting that has allot of DSM to watch and learn form. :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back