The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Photo shoot your DSM (try to get the sexy side)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillala

Proven Member
Oct 10, 2013
Lowell, Arkansas
Mine has been up for a few weeks now and just got word from Jackstrans, they're a little behind so it might take longer to get mine back and in but here is what she looks like right now.

Shafts, tower bar, and gm3.5maf intake hanging out in the hatch.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Dirty as hell, UICP, Tial BOV, Tial Wastegate, that heavy as hell Razo shiftknob.

Aem wideband, HKS turbo timer, Apexi neo, phantom boost (and wideband that I need to sale)... massive whole where other goods are yet to be installed (fuel kill switch, Battery kill)

taking everything out to pull the tranny, i'm cleaning everything when the trans gets here.

She doesn't look too happy on stands. bigass intercooler kept me from putting the front bumber bracket back on, CF hood that looks like a pro spray paint job in every picture. Can't see the enkei but that's what she's sitting on.

What are you guys rolling with?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back