The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse2012

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 25, 2011
Rochester, New_York
All prices are best offer, I need to get rid of everything. Only have whats listed! Everything is located in Newark/Arcadia NY. Call or text 585-690-1839

Passenger side skirt $35
Talon high rise turbo spoiler $70
Sunroof $100
Taillights $60
Defi advance bf boost gauge and controller $175
Windshield wiper assembly $30
99 flashable ecu $125
Tcu (gst automatic) $35
Infinity tweeters $10
Fuel pump $25
AC compressor $45
Automatic transmission cooler $20
Starter $25
Coolant overflow tank $5
Black automatic shifter and parking brake lever $20
Black driver airbag $45
Spare wheel and jack $20
Lug nut set $15
Brake cylinder $20
New front pads and rotors $100
2 front calipers,1 new and 1 used both for $40
Tan interior paneling, seatbelts, deckboard, carpet, headliner, sunvisors, rearview mirror, make offers

Link to craigslist ad: 99 Eclipse gst parts

Attachments

• sunroof.jpg
    sunroof.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
I'll take the head liner I'm at fort drum, what color I's it? And what condition

Will you be willing to send to trhough USPS priority mail international to Buenos Aires Argentina zip code 1172, the sunroof? i actually need a small piece that i cant seem to find either you sell me the whole thing or maybe u can point me into the right direction

I'm interested in the glass sunroof piece if the metal lip doesn't have the rust bubble problem like mine does & the seal still works. Even if the seal is shot, if the glass/metal lip are perfect I'm interested.

Also some things like sunvisors and carpet.....but you would have to ship the stuff (I am in Philadelphia, PA).

Does the Coolant overflow tank its the one with a sensor in it? do you have the blank cap that comes with the reservoir? is the cap in good condition? actually i need the cap only but it the tank has the sensor i would like that

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back