The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Parting out 92 talon tsi awd 6/4 bolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DailyDriven92

Probationary Member
Apr 19, 2013
Grand Forks, North_Dakota
I need to get rid of this thing I've got mostly the small stupid things left like body panels and interior pieces seats interior just let me know what you need I need to get rid of this thing!!!!

man i need this thing gone i have the 4 bolt rear-200 bucks and the 6 bolt block-150 bucks everything else name your price!:hellyeah::rocks:

Last edited:
93lzr might buy it however it threw timing cyl 3 is alittle chewed up the cyl walls are fine just need pistons and a bore and she will be good to go I also have a good head too 93lzr might take as well so that's about it if you need anything txt me 937-414-3016 or if you want to come look or get parts

Not much left last chance before it goes to the crusher!!! 937-414-3016 still have the 4 bolt rear!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back