The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Parting out - 91 Eclipse GS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgleason007

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 20, 2005
Tampa, Florida
I am parting out my 91 Eclipse. I am tired of working on this. I'm buying a 2g, which is what I want anyway. I am keeping the 6 bolt engine, but everything else is up for sale. The car hasn't been running for a couple years. It is a manual tranny.

Here is what is wrong with the car: Please help. Car is just clicking when trying to start - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

What I remember not working:
The A/C. I believe it just is out of coolant. When I got the car it worked for a little while, then it wasn't as cold, then it just stopped blowing cold air.

The power steering. It leaks power steering fluid. I fixed a couple leaks and more showed up, so I gave up on fixing it.

A note about the transmission: first gear won't go in. The rest work. I have no idea what is wrong with it.

The gas tank is a pull from the junkyard. It is in great shape, very clean on the inside.

The brake pads and rotors are brand new. They have less than five miles on them. They are from R1concepts... Eline Series OE Replacement Brake Rotors and Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads. Paid $175 for the set.

Ideally someone will take this off of my hands for $1000. Otherwise, I will take this thing apart and ship most parts, just nothing really heavy like the transmission. Pics upon request.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back