The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Oklahoma DSMers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you need help with anything send me a message and i'll help with what i know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Midwest Region DSM - DSM Forums

you might try posting in the region section before you get flamed here. but if you need help with anything send me a message and i'll help with what i know.
Appreciate it man but in the sub-forum section doesnt look like it states okc area though. they should add that in there.

Actually found a thread to ask for a sub forum for your area.

Yeah they don't specify in Okc. I just got a 98 gst and looking for people to kick it with. Went to the car wash here last week and they said that the dsmtuners usually kick it with each other. Just seeing if anyone wants to turn some wrenches and hang out.

The okc scene has been dead for years. Even if there was one im not exactly in that age group anymore. If abel racing is still around you might go there. Otherewise ask away and we will answer questions. Before anybody asks will I turn a wrench for them, generally no. I will answer any question within reason and my ability.

No brother sorry I was another asking for you to work on it. Just ice to talk to people as I am working on it. Beer drinkin and DSM is just a nice thing to do. Age does not matter man I am28 with 2 kids and just nice to hang out sometimes. Abel is still around but I have heard a lot of horror stories about that place. But I do have a question, in third gear my car kind of sputters at around 4000 rpm then in fourth it's totally fine. Also got the p0170 code on my CEL. That is the front o2 sensor right? Seeing as how my gas mileage is horrible.just sae foamed it this morning and she seems to be working a little better. Just want to make sure the engine ins sound before I start doing any mods.[DOUBLEPOST=1408918725][/DOUBLEPOST]Damn I pad makes it real hard to type. Makes me look like a dumb ass.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back