The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Okc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why would you think that? All we said was that we don't like to hang out on 39th street. :)

And... most of us have jobs and families that take up 120% of our time.

Look at Pauley's post right above yours. He volunteered to cook us all BBQ over at his house. :D

I understand the job and family thing. I am home a whole 5 days a month and out of town the rest. I know I have tried to set up meets in the past and got nothing. I'm all for meeting up and doing a BBQ. The fat guy in me loves food.

I will come out as long as I'm off of work. I haven't gotten my work schedule for April yet, but if I'm in town i will be there. I'll also let my buddy know so that maybe he can at least show up.

Cars and coffee april 6th. How about that people? DSMs represent

What time are you wanting to meet up?

YOu guys must not know what Cars and Coffee is. It's an unorganized gathering every first Saturday of the month at starbucks at memorial and N Pennsyvania. You'll see a little bit of everything. I mean EVERYthing. Exotics, domestics, imports...about the only thing that doesn't show up is ricer hondas. At least not much. It starts at first light and is usually done by 11 or earlier. Its something that doesn't take your whole day but you still get to look at a hundred or more nice cars. The "not so nice" cars typically don't park amongst the group but off to the side. You'll see what I mean.

YOu guys must not know what Cars and Coffee is. It's an unorganized gathering every first Saturday of the month at starbucks at memorial and N Pennsyvania. You'll see a little bit of everything. I mean EVERYthing. Exotics, domestics, imports...about the only thing that doesn't show up is ricer hondas. At least not much. It starts at first light and is usually done by 11 or earlier. Its something that doesn't take your whole day but you still get to look at a hundred or more nice cars. The "not so nice" cars typically don't park amongst the group but off to the side. You'll see what I mean.

Cool. Well if I'm off then I will show up. It sounds like alot of fun. Hopefully I will get the new engine in my car this weekend but if not then it will for sure be going by next weekend. Hope to be able to see some of you out there.

Well I found out that late last week that I have to work next weekend, so unfortunately I wont be able to make it to coffee and cars next weekend. On a brighter note I got the talon up and found out I had to change my front struts. So after a long day yesterday I got that done. Now it rides good and I just need to change the brakes. I'm just glad its getting there finally

I thought it was this evening! Good job me, not reading the fine details.

Wouldn't have made it anyway -- had to finish up my taxes this morning.

Shit. Didn't know you guys had a discussion going on over here. Been in the game a long time and I live right on NW39th and Portland. Work part time at the AZ on McArthur and NW39th as well so the sat night F&F thing is right down my alley....literally! Even though I sold my DSM a couple years ago, I do tinker with my buddy's GVR4 that is in my possession. Unfortunately I nuked the turbo at Thunder Valley last weekend so currently looking to get another turbo for it. The GVR4 scares the little kids on 39th so that's why I take it out since it's a complete sleeper and nobody knows WTF it is until I hit the GO pedal. It was having lots of shifting issues in the 1-2 and 2-3 but still managed going a 13.1@117mph blowing up the turbo on top of 4th.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Shit. Didn't know you guys had a discussion going on over here. Been in the game a long time and I live right on NW39th and Portland. Work part time at the AZ on McArthur and NW39th as well so the sat night F&F thing is right down my alley....literally! Even though I sold my DSM a couple years ago, I do tinker with my buddy's GVR4 that is in my possession. Unfortunately I nuked the turbo at Thunder Valley last weekend so currently looking to get another turbo for it. The GVR4 scares the little kids on 39th so that's why I take it out since it's a complete sleeper and nobody knows WTF it is until I hit the GO pedal. It was having lots of shifting issues in the 1-2 and 2-3 but still managed going a 13.1@117mph blowing up the turbo on top of 4th.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I actually visit that AZ pretty frequently, and I have seen that GVR4 quite a bit. I am hoping to be off for the next coffee and cars thing, maybe I will see some of you there.

You still in Edmond Mike? I didn't know if you were still around these parts.

Hey Craig, I have been in OKC almost a year and a half now. :thumb: I work @ the AZ on 39th in the evening part time as it's my 2nd job. I'm around. I do drive a dark greenish Volvo estate so its one way to know I'm working that day if you pass by.

I didn't know there was that many dsm around in okc area,or I really don't know there names.
so when is the meet or will there ever be a meet.:D

I didn't know there was that many dsm around in okc area,or I really don't know there names.
so when is the meet or will there ever be a meet.:D

I am all for setting up a meet. How about next weekend? i get back into town Friday night and I'm off for 5 days. If someone wants to set something up I will be all for showing up. I wont be able to make coffee and cars unfortunately again due to work. (gotta love the oil field) Anyway I am all for setting something up and or someone else setting something up. Just let me know if y'all wanna do something

Well due to a sudden change of events I am not leaving town this weekend like i thought, so I will be able to show up for coffee and cars. Anyone else planning on showing up?

I showed up but i woke up late. didnt get there till 10 am. i was so mad when i woke up at 9. i am pretty sure i have to get a new TPS for my car. ugh. oh well hopefully i will be able to make the next one. at least i saw 2 nice evo's. LOL

Well mr tornado took my 20 yr collection of dsm parts and all my performance stuff I had waiting to go on the car. Everybody is ok.

Anyone know of a good body shop in or around okc that isn't backed up for 90+ days and wants to deal with cash/certified check? Everyone I've talked to isn't interested unless it is through insurance. Need a quarter panel and fender replaced as well as some other odds and ends, then an all around paint job. Any ideas?

Good question, I need a shop that's trustworthy that I can have some non-insurance work done at (some engine and body work). I'm not a welder or mechanic (Network engineer / Programmer) so I need a hand with at least some of the work. So far in Shawnee I haven't found anyone that's even willing to work on a manual transmission.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back