The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Okc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah, Oklahoma has never been particularly strong with the DSM crowd. Many of us around, but you can never organize meets and such. We had a web forum, but it died out too.

BTW, I am in Moore. Mine sits in my garage mostly. :hellyeah:

:banghead:

We need to get a meet going!

I'm down for a meet even if it is only 10 or so of us

I went to a ok-speed meet in okc today it was alright too many hondas though.

Anyone free next sunday (halloween) for a meet and cruize>?

eagletalonawd said:
Yeah, Oklahoma has never been particularly strong with the DSM crowd. Many of us around, but you can never organize meets and such. We had a web forum, but it died out too.

This.

The last DSM meet in OK I went to was one I also setup, it was in March of 2007 and was pretty much a bust. I believe there were 4 or 5 DSMs that showed up and I hardly made it myself. The one before that took place almost a year prior but was a much bigger event and there were about 15 DSMs and a couple 3Ss. It was interesting but not a real great event because it wasn't well planned.

diambo4life said:
I'm in Edmond...right outside OKC. I'm also rather new in the area so I don't get out much since I know nobody in these parts.

We don't take too kindly to you Misery-folk 'round here! ;)

Welcome to the area! What brings you to "these parts"? Also, change your location.

Tolls and roads suck, we know. I really learned to love I-44 through Missouri over the past 4 years.

Can't tell you about the tech at TVR as I don't go very fast so I've never really had to worry about it. Plus, I've only raced about 3 times. I was mistaken once for someone else and was told to leave the staging lanes for having a laptop in the car...

he whatsap ppl...im new to oklahoma...very few dsm's...well im from maryland and thats where my talon is...does anyone know of a good dsm mechanic around?

I'm out of Shawnee, I wouldn't mind having a little meet sometime. I plan on taking mine to the track here soon if anyone is interested?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back