The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

OKC Tulsa!! Need help with engine install!! ASAP

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM_munky_man

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 20, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Hey guys I am moving to Tulsa tonight, i leave tonight and will be there tomorrow, but I need someone with an engine hoist and a place to put my engine back in. I will be towing it on a uhaul, so i would be able to drop it off anywhere, just need some people and a place to help, ill provide pizza/beer for your help as well. I need to get it done asap though, my new place dont have garages so i cant do it there. Please help!! Thanks in advance guys!

No one? I got into OKC last night late and I dont leave till tomorrow morning for tulsa so if anyone here would like to help me out please speak now if your want to, ill supply beer and pizza.

Come one guys, what is it with this region? no one like to help or meet up or what? dont mean to come off like a asshole, but i have made 2 or 3 different threads and multiple posts and hardly had any action, there has got to be more ppl willing to help...

You're such an asshole... LOL

Not everyone is equipped for the work you want to do and those who are may not be available (this was the case for me). Sorry no one stepped up to the plate to help you out, but that's how it goes sometimes.

I see what you did there. :|

"When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the master." ;)

do u have the tools to put it in at ## house?

I have everything but the engine hoist and help, thanks for you guys coming out now, LOL i am just so stressed and have a ton of stuff going on! LOL I have everything but the hoist. If you guys are interested in helping please PM me too and ill get you my number! I would like to have this going on soon, i would like to have it done before i start school in a couple weeks please! thanks!

find an engine hoist and ill try to give u a hand. im starting school as well and work part time

Ya, i am trying, thats the only thing i need, i am trying a couple other forums i am on as well to see if n e one else catches interest, which i hope cause i need my shit running again! LOL i miss the vroooooooooommmpssshhhhh! :D

sorry man, i never check our forums. i got a harbor freight hoist. just pulled my block sunday so i know it works!! i do NOT have a load leveler tho. im in tulsa. are you moving TO tulsa or OUT of tulsa?

::::pm'ed::::

Last edited:
Haha of course it happens like this, I just bought one and just got the engine in last night. And I just moved here LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back