The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ohio People Where You At!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"Canton here. Can anyone from the area suggest a good place for an alignment? Changed the bushings/ball joints/struts and springs to the front and doing the same to the rear. I've only lived in Stark county for a year,I'm from Tuscarawas county. Thanks"

I know of a great place in Akron, Compucar on main street. I've known the owner my whole life and he knows his sh!t more than anyone I know. And you never have to worrie if there gonna scrape the front of your bumper off on the lift either!

i can second their work

Yo what's up people.. I myself am from the Findlay area.. anyone else live nearby?

sup everyone im from columbus, new to the dsm seen but already building, any one wanna meet up send a pm.

Youngstown guy here!!!:hellyeah:

Used to live less then 2 miles down the road from Quacker City Dragway in Salem. I have a DSM buddy by Lisbon and 3 more in Alliance.

BTW- I just joined forced4s.com :thumb:

Hey Ohio people! I'm from the marion area. Any DSMers in my Area? It's about an hour north of columbus.

Hows it going. I'm sure when my car was running I may have seen some people cruising in the following area's:

Hilliard, Polaris, Columbus, Grove City, Galloway, Gahanna, Groveport, Eastland mall, Tuttle Crossing area, Westside Westland mall area, and Georgesville. :rocks:

My red 95 GST should be on the road soon hopefully. Let me know if there are any reliable shops. My car is running rich & I'm hoping it was because the t25 was going out. 14b swap is in progress. :pray:

Im down for meets as long as my car is running haha

Anybody recommend any good shops around my area? My TPS is messed up and I don't know how to check it or recalibrate it and my car is needs a tune. Let me know, anything in the Columbus or 270 Area will work.

Wow, quite a few Ohio DSMers. Anyone near Ashtabula? The great thing about living here is being so close to Norwalk and the shootout.

Well i was planning on it but then i ran into a valve seal issue so I'm in the process of finishing that up I hope tonight, and I still need a tune so I guess its unrealistic for me. Damn maybe I'll just roll to slowmotion with my honda friends

Well duh...I'm right here. Anyway, does anyone know what happened to ClubDSMCincy?

I will be headed to the shootout on Sunday for the racing. Unfortunately I wont be taking the car though as it doesnt exactly have an engine in it at the moment :(

I have also been looking for a good machine shop to work on my block around central
Ohio but havent found much yet. I guess up here in Delaware, asking them to make sure everything is good before I start rebuilding doesnt mean the crankshaft needs to actually be able to move :notgood:

im from the lorain. i might be going to the dyno but hoping that i get my window and safc done by then .. aparently ppl know my car around here and stole the safc and busted out my window but i will be there sunday probably not runnng though:D

I will be at the shootout im headed up saturday morning,maybe ill see some of your there.

heeeyy im in brooklyn, ohio. 90 n/t--turbo:thumb: should be out before snow fall!! let me kno how yours works out for you....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back