The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Ohio People Where You At!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm from sagamore hills... no one probably know where that is, its like an hour and a half from akron. But i currently live in va. I liked ohio cause all of the snow... I'm mad that i moved when i was 9 and wasnt intersted in dsm's then at like 14 i was really into them, and was mad that i moved away from the dsm nation in ohio.

Hahah I grew up in Macedonia...which is right next to Sagamore Hills. Did you go to Nordonia?

yeah i moved to ohio from colorado and there, they do it big! i love colorado for the cars and the meets..every friday and sunday there were different meets and we had some sick @ss cars there! it was awesome, then i move here we get nothing! we got like one little parking lot meet and most of the time drag race down in mansfield on Park Ave. its ok, but ive seen better, but its better than nothing

hay guys im from garfield hts and i and im on a local forum for forced4s they are the largest forced induction car club in ohio they will be having very large car meets at quqker steak this summer is any one else apart of there? or on there forum? the site is forced4s.com

I'm in Cincinnati. just got me a now laser too. its completely stock. but i am going to change that!!!!!

I'm in Lancaster, OH. close to columbus. i'll let you know, dont go to ips motorsports unless you got deep pockets though!!! good people just used to rich people(corvettes).

forced4s.com is a good forum and we need more dsm's on there for sure. :D

Cincinnati here as well

New to the forums and am in the Dayton area. Just wanted to introduce myself and had a couple questions.

I'm in desperate need to rebuild or buy a built engine for my 2g 4g63t. I'm expecting no more than say $1,600 ... is this going to give me a good start ? If not what should i be expecting ? I will be performing all labor myself.

In addition to the above, what would be the recommended complete rebuild kit for my expected price ... including pistons, rods, and the normal seals,gaskets,bearings ect ... ?

I'm also thinking about building a 2g engine from a 1g 6 bolt block .... is this the way to go ? If so i am looking for local people that may have parts for my journey into the DSM world :p

Thanks for the help in advance,
Mike

I would like to get a meet set up somewhere, and im willing to drive to dayton if a decent amount of people are gonna show.

Cincinnati borders here, right across the Indiana border. soon as my head swap is done, I'm up for meets! Shouldn't be more than a couple weeks. taking my time though :sneaky:

Hey are the meets in the summer going to be in one spot every week? Or are they going to change it up a bit? If it's in one spot... WHERE?!

I think they meet at Quaker Steak and Lube in Valley View off Canal Road every Thursday night. Im not 100% sure tho, i've never been there.

I think they meet at Quaker Steak and Lube in Valley View off Canal Road every Thursday night. Im not 100% sure tho, i've never been there.

Yea I've been there a couple times already. I think I'm going tonight but it depends if I am going to Peabody's or not.

BTW I was in Shelby, Ohio yesterday and I seen two 2gs. One was blue, the other black. Both of them had "rice". They were in the parking lot of a school/tech prep/college thing but I was there for an engineering competition. I can't remember the name of the school though. I couldn't tell you if they were turbo or not, but I'd like to know who's they are.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back