The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Ohio People Where You At!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMRacer247

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 29, 2008
Elizabeth, Colorado
i just moved back to ohio from colorado and im lookin for some new DSM friends. i had a semi build 1990 GSX ran mid 13s in colorado but capable of 12s here in ohio. so i know my SHEIT about DSM's! so hit me up if your from ohio! i live in shelby but im around the Mansfield/Lexington/Ontario area. HIT ME UP!:dsm::thumb:

Hey what's up man...Why would you come back? GET the Fu#k out....OHIO sux.

There is TONS of DSMer's in Ohio though. Go to the drag strips...Dragway 42, Norwalk (summit speedway), Quaker City Raceway, Thompson raceway. You will see tons of DSM's!

Hey what's up man...Why would you come back? GET the Fu#k out....OHIO sux.

There is TONS of DSMer's in Ohio though. Go to the drag strips...Dragway 42, Norwalk (summit speedway), Quaker City Raceway, Thompson raceway. You will see tons of DSM's!

well peronal shit happen back in colorado and if i go back ill probly end up going to jail for severly beating someone to death like i almost did so, i moved back to where i grew up to get away from all the drama i was sucked into. so im here lookin for new better friends, DSM friends.

Well welcome back to OHIO. I'm from around Cambridge. Keep your head on staright and stay out of trouble man. Trust me I've been there before and its so much better being away from drama. Good luck with everything and who knows maybe sometime this summer all of us will have to meet up at one of the tracks that were named above.

I will be there and hopefully the GSX will still be up and running. But I will be there either with my car or with my buddy and his evo. The shootout was awesome this past year although the car was on jack stands in the garage like it is right now. I'm about to get motavated and go work on it a little bit. Glad to hear you got out in time though man. Get a GSX and start building.

whats up man? welcome back to Ohio...i got suckered into movie out here! haha I'm originally from IN cornfield capital of the world haha. well anyways I just live out in Celina its not too far from Mansfield and we could always meet up in lima and chill. hit me up on here or you can e-mail me at [email protected] take it easy.

for sure man! thanks, see from what i can tell the dsm ppl here in ohio r nicer than the ones in co. LOL WE HAD SUM FAST DSM IN CO. all 1g's 500-620awhp! they were sick! , but im dieing to see ### ohio has?

Check out John Shepherd, Buschur Racing and Showdown motorsports! They have SOME fast OHIO DSM's :)

buschurracing.com is Buschur's website if you didn't know and showdowns, I'm not for sure what theirs is. If you want to check out some of the cars just you tube them. There a good bit of videos out there on their cars and others.

Toledo area here. We've got 3 DSM shops here in town. Showdown Motorsports, Accelerated Peformance, and PURE-Tuning. Showdown has a shaky history, but seems to have gotten their act together recently and are the most active in drag racing. PURE does mostly autox/road racing setups and my rally/rallyx specific stuff. Accelerated does a lot of the nicer street cars around here.

Toledo area here. We've got 3 DSM shops here in town. Showdown Motorsports, Accelerated Peformance, and PURE-Tuning. Showdown has a shaky history, but seems to have gotten their act together recently and are the most active in drag racing. PURE does mostly autox/road racing setups and my rally/rallyx specific stuff. Accelerated does a lot of the nicer street cars around here.
so who can i go to to tune a SAFC on a awd dyno? whos a good tuner in ohio?

so who can i go to to tune a SAFC on a awd dyno? whos a good tuner in ohio?

PURE-Tuning in Toledo did my SAFC tune on their AWD dyno.

Buschur in Wakeman has an AWD dyno.

Probably others, those are just the 2 I'm most familiar. And they're in my very short list of places that I'll let touch my car. :)

PURE-Tuning in Toledo did my SAFC tune on their AWD dyno.

Buschur in Wakeman has an AWD dyno.

Probably others, those are just the 2 I'm most familiar. And they're in my very short list of places that I'll let touch my car. :)
so how much did they charge u for a tune?

Welcome to Ohio bro....I'm around the Norwalk Area....I usually head down to the Mansfield area during the summer time...

well hell man if your ever in that area bring your dsm and lets go rice hunting! :thumb:

I'm in Lima right now for school for this year before I transfer. Just moved up here from Oxford which is about 30-45 minutes from Cincy

Dunno. I was a lot more worried about having it done right than looking at how much they were charging. :) Give 'em a call or e-mail if you're interested.

PURE Tuning
4144 Secor Rd.
Toledo, OH 43623
Tel: 419-474-7992
Fax: 419-474-7729
[email protected]
dude your awesome, thanks:thumb:

I was in the Wadsworth(30 mins east from Norwalk) area for 10 months. I didn't see anything going on as far as cars are concerned besides a Honda here or there. I currently came back near Atlanta on Dec 19th due to a illness in the family. If I come back up soon I hope I find more to do up there, I never had my dsm parked that much in my life. Maybe i'm just use to the big Atlanta scene...

I was in the Wadsworth(30 mins east from Norwalk) area for 10 months. I didn't see anything going on as far as cars are concerned besides a Honda here or there. I currently came back near Atlanta on Dec 19th due to a illness in the family. If I come back up soon I hope I find more to do up there, I never had my dsm parked that much in my life. Maybe i'm just use to the big Atlanta scene...

Yeah we dont have a lot of street racing and parking lot sitting up here. We all go to the track.

I'm from sagamore hills... no one probably know where that is, its like an hour and a half from akron. But i currently live in va. I liked ohio cause all of the snow... I'm mad that i moved when i was 9 and wasnt intersted in dsm's then at like 14 i was really into them, and was mad that i moved away from the dsm nation in ohio.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back