The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

**OFFICIAL PNW DSM Sightings Thread!**

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I bought wrangler parts from a guy who drove a green tsi w/ rpf1 rims. If your on here, I'm the one who bought the skyjacker 4" lift kit from you. If your on here, maybe we could meet up and work on both our jeeps and dsms hehe.

dsmman91 - response from last year, LOL. West Richland sighting:

u probably saw my son-in-law. he has a huge front mount on a 91 talon. its painted flat white with no rear wing.
He's doing a 20g swap right now, with a waste gate dump. His car is parked next to my 91 gsx and my 90 gst parts car. All three are on jackstands and hoods up; it looks kinda sad haha

Saw a really nice 1GB Eclipse panda on I5 N/ 84 E around 7am, you on here?

Spotted a nice 1g Eclipse red, the last 3 plate digits read MPH. Last weekend at 2am in Tukwilla, I got off the hiway right behind you, I was in a red Scion with a bunch of lights in the front :p

Saw a blue 1G with a black hood on the 99 in Newberg at a stop light. Waved and made eye contact LOL

Wasn't a half bad few days for DSMs for me. First, I saw a 2G Talon in the parking lot of the Regal Parkway Plaza 12, but you appeared to be busy so I didn't walk over to say hi.

Then on Tuesday I saw what is probably one of the other few purple 2G Talons in the state when I was turning on to Newport Way.

Nice to see there's at least a few Talons left.

Saw a 2g Talon panda with a 2gb Eclipse front on it in the Walmart parking lot in College Place, WA, also saw a white 2gb Eclipse on a back road at night a few days ago in College Place.

Oh, also saw a black 2g Eclipse in the Target parking lot today in Wenatchee, WA.. had Altezza tail lights but still might be on here.... haha

Spotted a nice 1g Eclipse red, the last 3 plate digits read MPH. Last weekend at 2am in Tukwilla, I got off the hiway right behind you, I was in a red Scion with a bunch of lights in the front :p

Spotted the clean red 1g again same place and time Interurban Ave. S off 599 and I-5. :)

I've seen a White 1GA around Microsoft campus a few times, you around here?

Alternatively/also, any other Microsoft folks out there that have hung on to DSMs instead of upgrading to EVOs?

Saw a white 2GB gsx turn off of I believe tech center rd onto 164th pretty clean looking up in camas or Vancouver whatever that place is

Saw a black 2G Eclipse while I was fighting traffic in Portland on my way down to Eugene on Saturday. I skipped out and back in to the left lane to get right in front, but then it went off on to 84 so I didn't get a chance to wave or anything.

Been seeing a white 2gb with a fmic around Walla Walla/College Place area quite a bit lately.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back