The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

**OFFICIAL PNW DSM Sightings Thread!**

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saw a 1ga (possibly an eclipse) on Mercer Island last night driving on East mercer way.
Passed it going opposite direction, it was dark so i didnt catch the color but it looked like black maybe.

After work around 5pm, I usually see the blue turbo swap mirage going northbound. If your on here, we met at the Bellevue weekly meet if you remember. I was the one smoking the electronic cigarette LOL.

Spotted this Purple Eagle Talon TSi AWD. I drove by it then decided to creep up and take a picture LOL.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a 2-tone red/black 1G Talon on South River rd between Salem and Independence yesterday evening around 7 o'clock. I only saw the front of it, so I couldn't tell if it was a TSi or not. It looked completely stock and, was super clean! anyone wanna step up and claim this beauty.

After work around 5pm, I usually see the blue turbo swap mirage going northbound. If your on here, we met at the Bellevue weekly meet if you remember. I was the one smoking the electronic cigarette LOL.

Is it a 89-92' hatch? Is it swapped or the stock 4g61t? Just curious as we are a rare breed, the CSM LOL:thumb:

Haha thanks man! Where you work?

Yup, I am down there all the time. I'm gonna be needing some new shoes for my volks here soon, can you get deals???

probably wouldn't be able to do much for you, but what tire size do you run? we have a set of 255/35R18 hankook ventus v12 evo that rubbed when we put on a beemer that we could hook you up on.full tread just rubbed so we cant sell as new.

there is also a couple 225/40/18 of the same tire. if you are interested. swing on in and well see what we can do. ill be there on fridays and saturdays

Seen a Black Evo headed east on Hwy 12 threw Walla Walla Sunday and a couple Red 2g's an Silver one in the Portland area later that day... .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back