The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

**OFFICIAL PNW DSM Sightings Thread!**

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just yesterday I saw a black 2g talon with a red oakley sticker in the back window. I saw it in Springfield at the best buy. I was in a red 1g. Just wondering if you were on here.

White 95-96 Talon. Pretty sure it was a TSi and possibly lowered. You were heading South on Sunset highway yesterday. You saw my car (white 98 GSX on the IX MR BBS's) and waved or threw up the peace sign or something LOL. Anyways, you on here?

Silver Evo with carbon fiber hood and trunk and English Racing sticker in the window heading North on 99 in Everett today around 1pm. I was the guy in the black GSX pulling in to the Home Depot parking lot who waved.

I saw a black 2gb talon on I5 going north around ft lewis stuck in traffic. I was the dude in the black 1g that said whats up....

Purple 2G Talon lowered parked on 25th Ave. in the Udist. Nice looking car if your on here.

It was just that one night, and haven't seen it in that area since. I love that color! That Talon was LOW too, don't know how he/she drives it around here. It had some gun metal, lot of spoke wheels on it too.

It was just that one night, and haven't seen it in that area since. I love that color! That Talon was LOW too, don't know how he/she drives it around here. It had some gun metal, lot of spoke wheels on it too.

So do I, which would explain why I own one, I guess.

Mine's stock ride height (for now), and mine are the 5-spoke Konig Troubles.

I was on meridian at the light waiting to turn onto 136th (puyallup, south hill area) and saw a 1ga eclipse black with a dual gauge pod, threw up the deuces and he threw them back, you on here?

I keep seeing a couple different Eclipses around the Lynnwood/ South Everett area. Basically the section of hwy. 99 between 164th and 128th. Waved at one guy but I can't even remember what color car it was. Think it was a white 2ga with matching white center tail "light."

If anyone happens to drive through that area I'm the stock blacked-out 2ga GSX with silverish rims.

Hey, i think that's me. I have a white GST with white center tail light. I just got new rims and tires so it ###### looks different now that you remember. But i live right near 128th and drive that stretch of 99 daily. I'll keep an eye open for you... You ever go to the meet's at that walmart friday/saturday nights? I took my skyline there a few times. Was blue with silver and gold decals, gold rims. Havn't taken the eclipse there yet though. Take care. :hellyeah:

Just went for a cruise. Down the 99hwy in South everett then went around airport rd. then came back down Holly dr where I live and saw a Red 2GB eclipse with black wheels and 2gb spoiler.
Also on the Same Holly Dr saw it parked inside home lot green 2GA talon with FMIC.
Just let you know that DSM's are taking over S. Everett HAHA!

Thanks man. ya she's come a long way in the year iv had her, appreciate it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back