The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

**OFFICIAL PNW DSM Sightings Thread!**

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzydoodle

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 12, 2007
Millwood, Washington
Here is the first DSM sightings thread for the pacific northwest section!

My first one sighting:

Green 95-96 GSX with a "DSM" decal above the right tail light.

This is Lynnwood/Mill creek area off of 164th in the Mill Wood Estates!
Me and Zak (DSM_Zak) dropped a note on the drivers window.

You on here? Clean DSM!

I'll add to it with two cars:

Grey 1Gb turbo, drives bothell way atleast once a week. I havn't seen him ina few weeks but saw him pretty much everyday driving passed my work in rush hour traffic in December.

Black 97-99 GSX lowered, wheels, exhaust, tint. This was on 405 south, and took the bothell/canyon park exit. This was about a month ago.

doubt he is on there. but there is a hella nice tsi black, lowered, exhaust that goes to Western. has 15 spoke rims or something. see is all the time around campus.

There was a very clean gray 2G eclipse with black headlight covers on and was running the "super" spoiler option on it. Very nice I have to say. He was in the White center/ West seattle area on 16th

i saw yesterday a really clean grey 2g with after market body kit and front mount in the puyallup area with a pizza sign on top? who are you. and no this isnt jack..LOL

I saw a red 2G spyder GST with a big front mount yesterday and the day before and it had Motegi or Enkie wheels. the ones that you can put inserts on the spokes.

Dark green 2GA not sure if it is gsx or gst, or maybe even a 420a-t but it had a huge FMIC and I think I saw piller gauges. Valley Mall Parkway like last week. I really doubt you're on here but who knows.

Black 2gb GST in the Carriages townhomes in Fairwood. If you're on here hit me up I want to make a local group to roll with.

Red 2gb GST or GSX girl driver with a savage APEXi badge on the hatch where the factory Mitsubishi sticker goes. I see you on Rainier AVE by Les Schwab. Holler!

White 2gb at Green River Community College front mounted.

Red 2Gb GST at the 7 Eleven by the Cascade Lanes in Renton.

Man I saw alot of 2g DSMs this last weekend!

Black 2gb GST in the Carriages townhomes in Fairwood. If you're on here hit me up I want to make a local group to roll with.

Red 2gb GST or GSX girl driver with a savage APEXi badge on the hatch where the factory Mitsubishi sticker goes. I see you on Rainier AVE by Les Schwab. Holler!

Was she brunette?
Chrome wheels?

I bet it was my ex. She has a Red 97 GSX

Red 1gb talon on bothell-everett hwy, black hood, exhaust, lowered could'nt see much trees were in my way. Afternoon monday.

Black or dark green Eclipse gsx on 196th by albertsons on 196th/bothell-everett hwy. Later monday night.

I'm going to get the thread stickied, so please make sure to stay on topic and not turn this into a conversation thread!

IF someone spots you, just let them know it was you and PM them if you have anything else to say or want to have a conversation with the person..

This is coming directly from the Admins themselves. This is NOT a conversational thread. Strictly sightings only!

Saw one a blue 1g in Kennewick the other day. I think the guy driving it was working on it at Rod's Cars or atleast thats where he flipped a U and went back to. I know the driver was prob like WTF is this guy in a bmw staring at me for.

Red 2g talon. with a decal of the word "turbo" applied on the back of the car. possibly turbocharged LOL. but he was scooting along quite speedily along sr167. Anyone seen this car?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back