The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G O2 External Wastegate with AC Fan fitment

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathansgsx

Proven Member
Jun 7, 2017
Meridian, Idaho
To start off i’m sorry if someone has already answered this before, i have read many many posts by now and none really answer my questions or atleast I haven’t found one that does.

Now for the question. I want to run the Punishment O2 External wastegate dump or the STM with the tial 38mm wastegate, both seem like very solid choices. I still want to run A/C, i can’t imagine driving a car without it. I am still using the stock fans and from what i’ve read it seems like i can’t run them with the wastegate, is that true? If so can I run slim fans or do I need to switch to pusher fans and ditch the stock pullers.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back