The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Resolved nitrous 3 stage ems controlled

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyGSX

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 13, 2004
Waterford, ON_Canada
I have a fully built 4g63t with pt6766 turbo and I want 3stage nitrous. What size of main lines do I use? and dose the f con v pro control 3 stages of nitrous?

Last edited:
Stage 1) Use punctuation

Stage 2) Use capitalization

Stage 3) Use complete sentences

I'm going to use -12 for fuel lines. But what about nitrous? -12 seems a little too big LOL

The F-Con V is a ISO-9001 certified, gourmet-spec textile weaver with the capability to toast 7 doors simultaneously.

You won't need jets with -12, but you will want a couple bottle heaters to maintain good pressure and two of 100# bottles used for nitrous refill stations so you won't run out. Then, just plumb -12 to a manifold and then 3x sets of -4JIC to the manifold plenum. Don't plumb it into the runners, you will not have space.

I was thinking he could just do it like Hot Rod did, and hang a -12 hose in front of the turbo inlet and control the flow by the bottle knob while driving an 800whp crx on street radials. I think the FCON -pro will catch knock and retard timing enough while adding the required fuel.

He sure went from "here is the parts list, it has more then what magnus will have to do" to "I have a fully built 4g63t with pt6766 turbo" awfully quick. Apparently the turnaround for building such an engine with some very specific and hard-to-find items, including shipping is 6 days...very impressive, Magnus!

And now a 3-stage nitrous setup on an ECU that no one will tune that everyone here tried to talk him out of before.

Just stop replying to this fool guys, he's wasting your time.

sorry about this guys i meant to say" i will have a fully built 4g63t bulh bulh bulh" yeakey yeake

all i can find is -8an lines and fittings for nitrous its the biggest they go. so much for that yeakey yeake

I found out that yes you can have 3 stage nitrous fcon controlled and I'm still looking for the truth about the correct
nitrous lines.

I found a -10an inlet NX solenoid for nitrous. But is seems to big i guess I'll have to find out what its for and how too use it.

well it seems that NX for 2000whp kit, they use -8an main lines to the NX big honkin solenoids.
then -4 an to the nitrous rail

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back