The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Newbie needs help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justincase529

Probationary Member
Jun 24, 2016
Lawnfale, California
Hope everyone is havin a great day. My name is Just. I just bought a 1997 gst with a 6 bolt swap. I don't know so much about the motor but a mechanic said it was just leaking fluids and a few minor things going on that should be replaced out in the future. Now I am finding out out more on it when my alternator belt snapped and once on a lift we found a lot more that needs done before it's even going to be able to run without priblems. So because of a lack of funds, and wanting to know my motor because I want to build it I was hoping the club might be able to help with links or kowledge of my 6 bolt? I have to take off the head and more. Any advice? I can give more detail if you would could anything would help! Oh by the way I live in Lawndale. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back