The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New to Sac area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ep1c

Probationary Member
Jul 22, 2014
Blackhawk, California
Hello all, just moved here from Vegas but I'm originally from the Bay Area. I have a 96 gsx, I'm looking for someone to help me out tuning the DSMLink. I had a guy that was working on it in Vegas but I moved before he could actually tune it. I had some problems with some bad injectors someone sold me here on forums but I bought some working ones from someone else. Any one willing to help me out?

I heard Ted's in hayward- is there anyone in sacramento? I can turn a wrench, but I'm new to these things and need a LOT of help - will to pay someone or do the work myself and have them point!

thats about just as far away as ted, but if I cant find anyone local I might hafta - thanx

Dave from FFTec will be up in the area tuning again near the end of the month.

He was just here over the weekend.

Dave from FFTec will be up in the area tuning again near the end of the month.

He was just here over the weekend.
Hey do you happen to know when he'll be in the area again? And how can I contact him? I need a lot of tunning done on my 2G .. Thanks !

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back