The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New to Broward County DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Easyjack

Probationary Member
Feb 21, 2014
Coral Springs, Florida
Hello all.

I've had my 98' Eclipse GST (automatic) for about two months now and have had to replace several things due to the previous owner's lack of maintenance. I had to have my mechanic install a new knock sensor, Coolant Temp. Sensor, and Power Steering pump. Also, they "fixed" an oil leak, but it's still leaking and I cannot find out from where. The previous owner rebuilt the engine and installed a new T25 turbo before selling it, but after I received my car back from the mechanics today, due to a problem where the car was stalling at red lights, stop signs, and parking space, I had a new problem crop up. I'm no longer getting any boost from the turbo. Also, the gas pedal will stick when I first start the car and it takes a couple seconds of pushing down on it hard before the pedal will ease up. I'm hoping someone around my area, who is familiar with DSM's could meet up with me and take a look at the car. I need to know if I should just sell it or if it's worth keeping around. Anyway, nice to meet everyone and I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back