The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

New old guy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhillipC

Probationary Member
Oct 23, 2018
Richfield, Utah
Hey everyone

My name is Phillip, I’m 57 yrs old and just bought my 3rd 1st Gen yesterday. I am an old muscle car guy and a car guy. I’ve been playing around with off roading for the past 13 yrs. My son got into SCCA this year, and I just fell in lust with the idea. So a friend of mine had a 1990 Eclipse GSX in the Back 40 that they overheated real bad and been parked for 4 yrs. I made a deal with him for it and purchased the car with Title for $150. My son and I plan on getting it ready for me to join him next year at Autocross. After we got the GSX, We then found a 91 Eagle Talon for $100 complete but beat up and no paperwork but supposedly a good motor. Then yesterday we made a deal on a ‘93 Eclipse that’s in ok condition for $75...

I’m so glad I found this site, the things I have been reading are awesome and thank everyone of you for your contributions to this site. I’m hoping that I can help contribute also.

The GSX is going to be my Autocross Car, The Talon we hope to gut and do some small town 1/8 mile bracket racing with. The 93 we’re not sure of yet.

Thanks for listening, thanks for having me.

The pics are of the GSX the day we brought it home a few Months ago, this is how we found it.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back