The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

New Mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f_upkid1

Probationary Member
Dec 11, 2006
Farmington, New_Mexico
Im in Farmington NM and was wondering if there was any DSMers in the area.

Hey I'm in Washington right now but will be moving to White Sands Missile Range in January for my next duty station.

LOL... it might be alil far but theres several of us here in el paso texas... im not sure if we should be on the southwest forums or gulf coast... plus we have dsm friend in clovis aswell.. in los cruces...in juarez mexico..

Hello, just moved here from Socal. Have my Talon AWD but parting it out.

right outside of Farmington

Im from albuquerque trying to find a crew local im new to dsm and learning fast I wanna find others to share knowledge

Yeah here in alb as well, ripping my car apart at the time it's been parked for four years but will be back on the road.I do have family in el paso and farmington and all surrounding areas, so I'm always all over the place and would like to meet up with anyone with dsm's because I really don't know anyone that is into cars and not gonna lie I need tips.

im from portales area my car has been taken apart for about 6months and now im working on putting it all back together all i need is intake manifold gasket and all the other gaskets all the way to my exhaust tip which i just ordered so i should b back out on the streets rolling soon so interested in meeting hit me up PORTALES NEW MEXICO area :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back