The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

New member and New to Dsm’s

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beardzilla88

Probationary Member
Aug 18, 2018
Fort Riley, Kansas
Hey what’s up everyone, I’m Jerry from Kansas. I’ve just acquired my first DSM 1995 GSX 5spd..car has definitely seen better days but I plan on putting some time in this! I’m gonna start with maintenance because from what I’ve read so far that a very important part before upgrades! I’ve seen a lot of things so far that are wrong and I’m slowly fixing them as I go! Got the car with just 2 seats and a dash..recently had water pump and head rebuilt I can verify this just because it was a friend of mine that did it! I’ll have a lot of questions I’m sure so I apologize in advance. But always do research before asking questions that have been answered before! I’m not a newb to cars but just to dsm...I come from the Honda scene and so far I couldn’t be more than happier with this car even tho it has some issues!! It will be worth it in the end..

Attachments

• 4BDEB936-EA90-4702-995A-099E08EB16A4.jpeg
    4BDEB936-EA90-4702-995A-099E08EB16A4.jpeg
    440.6 KB · Views: 52
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back