The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

New DSMer moving to Fresno

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miguelmcv

Supporting Member
May 3, 2009
Fresno, California
Hey guys, I'm moving to Fresno and I hope to see some DSMers in that are.

I will be moving my this weekend but I have to go out for 3 weeks after that and will be back to Fresno.

I hope to see some of you guys and know what or where you guys meet or get together to talk or have fun.

I did like when heard of the E85 has arrive to Fresno though.

Hope to see your rides there.

I'm sorry you're moving to Fresno, I was stationed out in Lemoore, Ca and Fresno is where we went to beat up on honda's!!....San Joaquin Valley, hard to breathe there! I'll keep my comment to myself about Fresno hehe :D If you head toward Visalia, Hanford, Lemoore there is an underground scene there, lots of farmer air strips, one close to the base that's always hopping, Bakersfield raceway just sucks.

I know all the area around Fresno, I lived in Fresno, Sanger for almos 8 years and used to work all around, I worked in lemoore for a couple of months, I will hit you guys up to go have fan racing or some sore of.

I used to play with kids in Fresno (Hondas) on blackstone street at midnight and had good times with my dsm, I only saw 2 dsm's at that time but that was like 9,10 years ago.

My dsm was fricking fast with the evo3 and used to spin on 3th.

Tham,, I really enjoyed my ride at that time, every one used to get close of my ride to see the action.

Live in sanger lmk if you guys do something

Good to see another DSMer out here. Located in Lemoore myself, few of us here (about 5) and in Hanford. Have a ton of parts left, and always willing to share knowledge. Hope to see you soon man

-Ryan

I'm sorry you're moving to Fresno, I was stationed out in Lemoore, Ca and Fresno is where we went to beat up on honda's!!....San Joaquin Valley, hard to breathe there! I'll keep my comment to myself about Fresno hehe :D If you head toward Visalia, Hanford, Lemoore there is an underground scene there, lots of farmer air strips, one close to the base that's always hopping, Bakersfield raceway just sucks.

most of CA has bad air
https://www.lung.org/local-content/...te-of-the-air/2018/state-of-the-air-2018.html
fresno isnt even the worse
but certainly better than Indiana but ill keep my comment to myself about Indianna.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back