The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Need some work done

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ob1murry

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 27, 2010
Glen Burnie, Maryland
My car sat in the garage while I worked on it whenever I had time over about the last year. It is mostly complete now, with the exception of a few small problems. After a year of working on it, along with all of our other cars that need work, my desire to work on it right now is pretty much at 0. I won't be getting the car any time soon, but I'd really like to get it done.

So I'm looking for someone that is maybe willing to take on a little bit of work on the side, that could take care of the issues it has left for me, and how much they would want to do the work.

The problems are:

1. For some reason the rebuilt Evo 3 16g that went on won't boost past 5 psi. I did a BLT, but didn't find any, and haven't worked on it since.
2. It needs a new turbo oil drain, and a new oil pan.

I'm fine with either having to get the car towed to someone's house/shop for them to work on it, or with someone coming over for the day/weekend and using my driveway. I don't need it done ASAP, so someone would be free to keep the car for about a month or so to do the work.

Where are you located? I'm near Annapolis on the other side of the Bay Bridge.

Where are you located? I'm near Annapolis on the other side of the Bay Bridge.

I'm in Glen Burnie, near the hospital.

How is the car tuned what are the mods of the car.

rebuilt/clipped Evo 3 16g (MHI)
Evo MAF
Evo 560cc Injectors
Forced Performance manifold
ECMLink V3 Lite
Punishment Racing FMIC
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
Fuelab AFPR
Fuelab feed line upgrade and filter
Full 3" Turbo Back
Rebuilt TB with FIAV bypass
AEM UEGO
Boost gauge

I think you called me and was supposed to come up but never came. I can still take care of whatever you need though

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back