The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Myrtle Beach area tech members?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boosted_ego6985

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 28, 2010
Myrtle Beach, South_Carolina
Hello fello tuners and DSM lovers. I am still pretty fresh to the turbo dsm world and was just wondering if there are any tech savvy members on here that are in or very close to the Myrtle Beach area. I would love to meet up with you if you are. Thanx to all who reply. :hellyeah:

Hey man wassup? Thanx for the reply. You wouldn't happen to know anybody with a good COMPLETE 7bolt bottom end would ya? Or hell even a 6bolt for that matter. I believe I spun a bearing in my stock 7 bottom and need to get my car going again ASAP. Don't have a lot of funds to invest at this time. I do however have some parts I could trade but they are stock with the exception of my race prepped block. It's bored .20 over has bse kit already installed ACL race bearings polished crank new oil pump and floating aluminum H beam rods not sure of brand. Everything has 0 miles because I don't have pistons for it otherwise Id just use it. Wiescos will be 550 shipped for me. If someone has a good stocck motor I could just drop in Id trade it out if interested. I do need to say that it is not complete it will need a few things more then just the pistons not much though. If ya come up with anything PLEASE let me know.

i moved from MB about a yr ago...not alot of DSM people.

There is a dude at Eastern Turbo Concepts out on Seaboard St, who is a DSM guy...his builds are pretty sweet

i'll talk to my buddy he live in myrtle beach he runs a shop out there. he owns a 10sec eclipse.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back