The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

My New DSM!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks guys. I agree the car went through its stages. But it's finally about where I want it.

Carbon Fiber hood on!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That rain shot is unique. I have never seen a pic like this with a car as the subject.

Man I love it!! I just got my 98 tsi awd from Texas last month. Exact same color! A87 pewter blue pearl=gorgeous! Mines now looks exactly likes yours did when you first got it. Though I have suspension waiting to get put on, and 18x9 rota dpt (ce28n Volk reps). Ima black out the headlights Aswell. I think your gonna have a close twin haha.

wow....I'm so jealous.
I was going to go with rota p45r's as well for my temp rims until I could afford nice ones, but my bro's like "NO ONE that knows anything will take you seriously if your rocking rota's".
Either way I like the way your moding your car, do it once and do it right. No wasting money on things you'll out grow.

So I have been looking for a while and I finally found the one.

97 Talon Tsi Awd
Grey/ grey
69,000 miles
M/t

Enjoy.

The miles

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back