The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Moving to Casa Grande.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottsee

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 25, 2004
casa grande, Arizona
Hey, I'm Scott, the wife and I are moving into the area at the end of July. I had a 96gsx for 5 years but sold it back in August 08. I've been playing with everyone elses cars sence, its alot less stressfull this way! ;)

Scott

Hey you guys I'm in CG too. Lookin to meet some other DSMers out here, hit me up!

Also just moved to CG, brought 4 dsms with me. Anyone around still pm me and I'm more than willing to meet up. Probably seen my cars around, white 91 gvr4, white 1g talon, black spyder, black 1g talon

Hey, i know this is kind of an old post but you should check out Kristen Bond at bondspeedworks.com hes in San Tan Valley and stocks more parts then any one I know of in arizona and New mexico. Beside a great friend of mine too

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back