The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Motion Lab Tuning

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kpoage20

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2012
Any one have any experiance with motion lab as far as dsms go? I'm considering having them tune my 1g. I know they do alot of subarus and EVOs, but am trying to get someone with personal experiance with them that has a dsm. Thanks in advance!

His motorsports tuned my 1g. I called motion but went with his in hickory nc. Cost 400 for dyno tune. Took about two hours and was headed home

I have heard a lot of bad things with them blowing up a lot of stis, one being my friends 2013 sti. they've been seen at the subaru dealership picking up 6 blocks LOL. i would go to 3sx, they have plenty dsm experience

Ive always heard good things about HIS motorsports. I remember reading somewhere that he started with DSMs. Mainly I would say call them and ask how familar any of these shops are with your tuning device, this is what counts above all else.

What are you using to tune with?

Any one have any experiance with motion lab as far as dsms go? I'm considering having them tune my 1g. I know they do alot of subarus and EVOs, but am trying to get someone with personal experiance with them that has a dsm. Thanks in advance!

I have used them 2 times they did ok tuning my 4g64 on my 3g with an fp green and a maf. However when I took my 2g gsx there to get an sd tune they had no clue quoted me $550 ended up charging me $1350. The main issues I have are the price was outrageous they blew a couple hoses off and removed the nose to reconnect them but didnt put it back together properly. The other thing is the cold start sucked it would die. When I took it back they rescaled the injectors to 713 instead of the proven correct scalings for precision 1000cc being 975 and now it runs really rich I need to get it retuned somewhere else. Im taking the awd 3g to spec ops in fayettville when I get my rear end back from shep this week. They have 3 of the fastest evos out there and time slips dont lie.

I have used them 2 times they did ok tuning my 4g64 on my 3g with an fp green and a maf. However when I took my 2g gsx there to get an sd tune they had no clue quoted me $550 ended up charging me $1350. The main issues I have are the price was outrageous they blew a couple hoses off and removed the nose to reconnect them but didnt put it back together properly. The other thing is the cold start sucked it would die. When I took it back they rescaled the injectors to 713 instead of the proven correct scalings for precision 1000cc being 975 and now it runs really rich I need to get it retuned somewhere else. Im taking the awd 3g to spec ops in fayettville when I get my rear end back from shep this week. They have 3 of the fastest evos out there and time slips dont lie.

That's why I do my own tuning.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back