The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Michigan DSM OWNERS ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im from north Warren, just got this dsm on Sun. 97 turbo gst. Dont know much about the turbos but I did have a 91 gs and rebuilt that one.

flat rock, 96 420a.

good place downriver is bishop park in wyandotte, in the warmer months obviously,

Grand Rapids... cold as a mofo .. trying to do a complete rebuild ... anybody looking for help or want to help .... holla .. name is Aaron. :talon:

Saginaw, I could use some help from some local dsmers.....i like my car but jus cant figure out whats wrong wit it, and my brother is too much of an ass to help me out! I'd like to have it up and running so i can drive it and meet up with other people :laser:

I live in Jackson.

more honda's here than anything else. Honda's and lots of celicas...

I wish I had more people to hang out with that were into dsm. I get made fun of for it a lot of the time.

Saginaw, I could use some help from some local dsmers.....i like my car but jus cant figure out whats wrong wit it, and my brother is too much of an ass to help me out! I'd like to have it up and running so i can drive it and meet up with other people :laser:

Let me know. I'm in Midland, but I go to Saginaw pretty frequently for work and stuff.

Im right across the border in Toledo, living in Sylvania and searching for the DSM scene

Since Scott posted I will too. Madison Heights here. The car is down though, still in the build process.

Mid-Michigan checking in.Anyone in the area know where the closest dyno is?

im from jackson..... yah way to many hondas that think they are fast i cant even drive down the road without some ricer trying to race. but it also seems that the hondas are alays trying to play CATCH UP .... i go to Western Michigan University in kalamazoo so anyone close to by hit me up and we can go cruise.... nice day out

thanks for the reply,i have awd though so it sucks for me.i was told there was one near midland,but i can't find any info.

I just did some reading on using a vce to use a 2wd dyno.It doesn't sound like something i would want to hassle with.I guess it will be an excuse for a road trip to AMS or BR.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back