The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

meet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Like i said, once this damn snow melts ill be in cuse on thompson rd fridays and saturdays and ill be in utica on mohawk st/bleeker st every wednesday at 9pm

Yea, we need to set up a Syracuse area meet sometime in the spring. Dunkin Donuts on Thompson Rd. is a cop-fest, and it seems like im the only DSM there anyways. Something more DSM-specific would be nice...

u were definitely not the only dsm there LOL. and the cops just drive by, i live in utica and have been there a few times.

I'm about 1 1/2 North of Syracuse and about 40 mins north of Watertown. Let's have a nice dsm meet at my place and everyone can get my car running! Anyone in the area looking to sell?

What are you trying to buy?

So whats going on with this meet no one has settled on a spot yet? summer is almost over !! I Just Upgraded 2 days ago to a Tsi awd an am down for a meet some where.

wow i forgot i posted this thread. ive since sold my 2g and my tsi awd isnt road worthy quite yet. but hey i got no problem checkin some nice dsm's out.. just it will have to be in my honda :cry:

I forgot i posted in this as well LOL. Well im down for a meet whenever where ever.

If you guys set up a meet, or want to meet up at the Thompson or in Utica, I'm game. I live exactly between 'cuse and Utica.

Me and brokentsi where out there Friday night

Boosh? my car at least works now...not together by any means but it works so i guess id be down

Yea when the snow melts buddy.

The warm weather is almost here! :) Hope we can get a meet going once it's nice out

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back