The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

McBride Motorsports Logo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninjai_ruken

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 1, 2004
Indianapolis, Indiana
Need a bit of help from some Photoshop experts. My lap top containing all my McBride Motorsports information and logo's took a crap on me along with my back ups...So I guess I need back ups for my back ups. At any rate I still have one of my logos but need help changing it up if possible. I neeed the website addy removed and a scroll up top and down low saying McBride up top and Motorsports down low. Any help would sure be appreciated. Thanks guys

Ty McBride
McBride Motorsports

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1442332268446.jpg
    FB_IMG_1442332268446.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 85
oh man sorry to here that. I hate how people can take from others with no remorse

If it didnt totally melt the case down, theres still a chance the HD is ok inside LOL.

But yes backup of backups always good, I have a second hd with stuff, a flash drive and some dvds with irreplaceable documents.

oh man sorry to here that. I hate how people can take from others with no remorse

If it didnt totally melt the case down, theres still a chance the HD is ok inside LOL.

But yes backup of backups always good, I have a second hd with stuff, a flash drive and some dvds with irreplaceable documents.

Its OK, I take life as it comes and learned a long time ago not to get to upset over stuff. It angers me that it happened but at the same time all it could have been was a couple of 9 years olds out back playing with a lighter when they shouldn't have been. Ive already started rebuilding my tool collection and lucky for me most of the stuff was clothing and no one was hurt...only thing I wish I could get back was my Friend of 20+ Years Army Uniform whom I lost in April to PTSD and my Certificates and Military Documents...most of that stuff I have already replaced online like my DD214 but a lot of the awards will be a pain to replace if not impossible.

Its OK, I take life as it comes and learned a long time ago not to get to upset over stuff. It angers me that it happened but at the same time all it could have been was a couple of 9 years olds out back playing with a lighter when they shouldn't have been. Ive already started rebuilding my tool collection and lucky for me most of the stuff was clothing and no one was hurt...only thing I wish I could get back was my Friend of 20+ Years Army Uniform whom I lost in April to PTSD and my Certificates and Military Documents...most of that stuff I have already replaced online like my DD214 but a lot of the awards will be a pain to replace if not impossible.

Logo was made back in 2007 and was a dry run of the future logo we used on our decals. This is the only one left and the McBride Motorsports web addy was added back around the same time when we had a web site. It was never really used a lot...and due to some life events mainly pertainig to Military service I had to put everything on hold.....I can't hire a professional right now. It's not in my budget seeing as I just relocated with the family. We are down 6k in our savings due to the move. I suppose I can wait till tax season to hire someone. I mainly wanted the addy removed so I had a base image I could show someone when I do have it done professionally.

Ty McBride
McBride Motorsports

Sent from HTC One M8

This guy is always so helpful^ Just made that from scratch.

I think the font should be a serif font to complete the look, maybe even a blackletter. I like the fire though. Great work as always :thumb:

JDT You are a life saver, wow that looks incredible. 1000X better then anything I could possibly come up with. The fact that you took the time to go above and beyond shows a lot about you and your personal character. It also reminds me of why I love the DSM Community and Family. If there is anything I can do please let me know.

Ty McBride
Team Leader
McBride Motorsports

This guy is always so helpful^ Just made that from scratch.

I think the font should be a serif font to complete the look, maybe even a blackletter. I like the fire though. Great work as always :thumb:

I tried different fonts, some don't wrap around the scrolls as easily or are too wide you know? I figured since the original image wasn't anything fancy, he wouldn't mind.

JDT You are a life saver, wow that looks incredible. 1000X better then anything I could possibly come up with. The fact that you took the time to go above and beyond shows a lot about you and your personal character. It also reminds me of why I love the DSM Community and Family. If there is anything I can do please let me know.

Ty McBride
Team Leader
McBride Motorsports

Yeah I'm glad you like it. If you want anything changed on it, color of shield, swords or fonts or anything just ask!

Ty, that logo is way too detailed. This would be the perfect time to revise it and make it simpler so that it scales well and is readable when shrunk down really small, or reduced to one or two colors. You want something created in Illustrator, not Photoshop - should be a vector image. I might know someone who can help ;)

Thanks for the input Luda, I have some awesome computer skills but more on the hardware side of things. LoL...when it comes to graphics, graphic design and any information pertaining to this area I have no useful knowledge what so ever.

Ty McBride
Team Leader
McBride Motorsports

Not enough coffee/caffeine this morning. Taking ideas and input for Tshirt/Merchandise ideas....can't function this morning and class is going to whoop my ass.

Ty McBride
Team Leader
McBride Motorsports

Yeah I'm glad you like it. If you want anything changed on it, color of shield, swords or fonts or anything just ask!

Cool, Whatever you feel is necessary to change. It looks awesome man, and have it set as my desktop background.

Hey Ty, I do some logo work but I also have a guy who I've used that does good work and is affordable - if you're interested I can put you in touch with him.

That would be cool, I'm trying to do some stuff with cafepress. Freaking, entire thing is giving me a headache. I'm probably going to pass the operation of the press site off to one of the other team members. Not counting my Daughter and Wife, I was able to add to new members. My father really isn't in it any longer. He is done with cars altogether I think. He is older and just works on his project bikes. Claims its cheaper and easier to deal with at his age. I think its just an excuse! School is starting to get crazy as have a test Monday and it covers like three chapters. Maintaining a 4.0GPA is going to kill me!

Ty McBride
Team Leader
McBride Motorsports

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back